Why should I rent from your company?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you’ll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
How do I apply to rent?
Please complete our application form and submit it along with the application fee and proof of income. There are a few different ways you can submit your application:
- Fax the documents to 770-822-0449 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay the application fee online through the Payclix Icon in the bottom left corner of the home screen, or
- Bring your documents and application fee (in the form of money order/cashier’s check) to our leasing office at 583 Downing Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046.
Each person over the age of 18 is required to submit an application and the $40 application fee. Once we have received all the documents, we will contact you within 24-48 business hours. Please feel free to contact our office to verify receipt of the application documents and fees.
Will I sign a lease?
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout our tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, and your lease is signed, we’ll hand you the keys to your home!
Please confirm each properties’ pet policy with leasing agent. The guidelines are listed below for the properties that do allow pets; however, some properties may not allow pets. Resident accepts full responsibility for keeping the pet under control at all times, and must comply with any and all governmental ordinances or any property damage or personal injury shall be the sole responsibility of the Resident. Resident herewith releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Owner and Manager for any property damage, personal injury, or any other liability incurred as a result of any pet owned or maintained by Resident, including, but not limited to, actual damages, punitive damages, attorney’s fees, and costs of defending this action. Resident expressly acknowledges that this Pet Addendum is an integral part of the lease referenced above, and any breach of this Pet Addendum shall be a default under the terms of the Lease with all remedies accordingly by the Lease and Georgia law. Resident acknowledges that pet is less than and will not grow to be over 20 pounds. Resident agrees to pay non-refundable pet fee in the amount of Two Hundred Dollars ($200) per pet. Damages will be charged to resident. Within 24 hours after resident vacates said property, resident agrees to professionally steam clean carpets and professionally treat property for fleas and other pests. Resident will be responsible for removing all pet stains and odors even if it requires replacing carpets. Resident will be responsible for furnishing receipts of said services to manager prior to refund of Security Deposit, or Manager may deduct appropriate charges from deposit.